Here’s a quick tip: Just because we’re the valley doesn’t mean there’s plenty of parking. With the Universal City lot occupying a hub and the North Hollywood Station promising to fill up fast, your best option may be joining a CicLAvia feeder ride.
Information is coming in fast and furious, so here’s the details I have so far:
- Metro is sponsoring their own feeder ride meeting at the Van Nuys Metro Orange Line Station at 7:45am and rolling out at 8am along the Orange Line Bike Path. The ride will also be joined by State Senator Bob Hertzberg with the first 20 people getting free t-shirts!
- Walk Bike Glendale will be rolling out of Glendale from the Glendale Central Library(map) at 9am.
- Eastside Bike Club will be leaving from the Gene Autry Museum in Griffith Park at 8:30am departure.
- Walk Bike Burbank is leading a ride on the Chandler bikeway leaving from the intersection of Keystone at 9am.
- Flying Pigeon is hosting a ride out their Cypress Park shop in NELA leaving at 9am with the store opening at 830.
- The San Fernando Valley Bicycle Club will be leaving promptly at 8am from Cal State Northridge from the northwest corner of Nordoff & Etiwanda.
- I. Martin Cycles will be riding out of their shop in Mid City on Beverly between La Cienega & Crescent Heights leaving at 8:30. Bring your Metro TAP card as they’ll be taking the subway through the Cahuenga Pass.