After last month’s success inaugural Send it Sunday success with Pacifico Mountain, I thought is once enough?
It may be more of a rhetorical question than you think as the summer months may not seem ideal to be baking in the heat.
Still, Southern California is crafty enough that if you plan around, you can still find the right place to roll around.
Just like the last ride, it’ll be about 35 miles of riding and less then 4k feet of climbing.
Send it Sunday July 28 Route (Subject to change)
The route is tentative because if it’s a hot day, we’ll shorten the distance but keep Sycamore Canyon no matter what.
Here’s a some information, tips, and updated rules to abide by:
- The first rule is that this is an unsupported ride and everyone rolls at their own risk.
- Make sure to bring your own tubes and a couple of water bottles. We’ll be stopping at two spots along the way for refills.
- I’d say riding tires 32mm and above will do the trick.
- This will not be a race pace. At the same time, you have to be in very good to great shape to do this ride. If you’re just getting back into riding, I suggest you read Rule #1 again.
- This time, we’ll be just minutes away from after-ride refreshments. There’s a few options off of Moorpark Rd., like Draughts & Tilted Kilt, but we’ll make a game time decision based on size.
- Meet at 8AM, rollout at 8:15AM (we were on schedule last time…)
Of course, please RSVP on our Facebook Page and we hope to see you out Sunday, July 28!